s390x qualification for Wheezy
Adam D. Barratt
2012-05-16 12:30:02 UTC

With the sound of the ever approaching freeze ringing loudly in our ears,
we're (somewhat belatedly) looking at finalising the list of release
architectures for the Wheezy release.

Comments on / additions and corrections to the content of
http://release.debian.org/wheezy/arch_qualify.html would be appreciated,
as would any other information you think is relevant to helping us
determine s390x's status for the release.

Regards,

Adam
pp the Release Team
Adam D. Barratt
2012-05-23 18:40:01 UTC
Post by Adam D. Barratt
With the sound of the ever approaching freeze ringing loudly in our ears,
we're (somewhat belatedly) looking at finalising the list of release
architectures for the Wheezy release.
Comments on / additions and corrections to the content of
http://release.debian.org/wheezy/arch_qualify.html would be appreciated,
as would any other information you think is relevant to helping us
determine s390x's status for the release.
One thing that's not on the table is that britney is now no longer
allowing migrations to testing to cause installability issues on s390x.
That doesn't make it a release architecture yet, but it's certainly a
step in the right direction.

Regards,

Adam