libapache-mod-ssl 2.8.22 build
Domenico Andreoli
2004-11-18 10:00:22 UTC
hi,

i need a hand from a kind soul to put libapache-mod-ssl back to state
Needs-Build.

it failed to build because apache 1.3.33 was not ready, but now apache
is going to sarge and libapache-mod-ssl still needs to be built.

i'm sorry for the cross post but i really cannot remember/find the
right email of buildd people.

many thanks.

cheers
domenico

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
--[ http://people.debian.org/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936 4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50
Mike Slaska
2004-11-22 14:20:13 UTC
Does the XServer run under OS390?
Paulo Pires
2004-11-22 14:30:22 UTC
Yes! I usually use my laptop XServer over SSH for
window-s390-based-apps :)
Peter 'p2' De Schrijver
2004-11-22 14:30:26 UTC
Post by Mike Slaska
Does the XServer run under OS390?
No. X clients do though. So you can run xterm on an S390 and display it
on your local machine.

Cheers,

Peter (p2).
Paulo Pires
2004-11-22 14:30:36 UTC
I'm sorry, but this is what i meant in my previous email. Just now I've
realized what I've really said.

Sorry to the list-fellows,
Paulo Pires