Please add
Verbus Counts
2015-08-11 01:50:03 UTC
Please add me to this list.

***@gmail.com

Thanks!

Regards,
Verbus M. Counts
405-326-7440 - Mobile
Stephen Powell
2015-08-11 11:00:01 UTC
Post by Verbus Counts
Please add me to this list.
One other thing I forgot to mention:

I notice that your e-mail address is at the gmail.com domain. Although
I can't vouch for this from personal experience, I understand from other users
on Debian mailing lists who have complained about it that gmail will not
return a copy of your own posts to the list, as most other e-mail providers do.
But please, don't assume that because you didn't receive a copy of your own
post that the post didn't get there and re-send it. Instead, check the mailing
list archives at

https://lists.debian.org/debian-s390/

or by some other means, to verify that your post was received and posted to the
list.
--
.''`. Stephen Powell <***@wowway.com>
: :' :
Stephen Powell
2015-08-11 11:10:02 UTC
Post by Verbus Counts
Please add me to this list.
You can't subscribe to the list by posting to the list. Please see
the instructions for subscribing to a Debian mailing list, including
this one, on the following web page:

Please also read the whole page, especially the "Code of Conduct" section.
I don't normally CC the poster, in accordance with policy; but I'm going
to assume in this case that you want a CC since requesting a subscription
is an implicit acknowledgement that you are not subscribed but want to be,
which is normally an implicit request for a CC.

Also, although not specifically required by the code of conduct, we
prefer the usenet style of interleaved quoting here, as I have done above,
rather than "top posting". When replying to a message from the list,
please change the "Reply To" field to the list's e-mail address, if your
e-mail client does not do this automatically, and do not CC the sender
unless specifically requested to do so.

Regards,
--
.''`. Stephen Powell <***@wowway.com>