Porting OpenJDK 8
Emmanuel Bourg
2014-04-18 21:40:02 UTC

OpenJDK 8 is being packaged [1] and I'm looking for porters willing to
try and compile it on other architectures. So far it builds fine on
amd64 and some work has started for kFreeBSD. No other architecture has
been tested yet, so any help is welcome.

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/openjdk-8.git
Yunqiang Su
2014-04-21 01:40:01 UTC
Great, let me try it on mips64el.
I met some trouble for openjdk-6 and openjdk-7.
Wish openjdk-8 works :-)
Hi,