Daily Debian Installer builds
Frans Pop
2010-01-29 19:20:01 UTC
FYI

I've taken over the daily builds of Debian Installer for s390 as lophos has
been down for well over a month now.

If the service on lophos is ever reinstated, or if someone wants to set up
(and manage) the builds on a regular buildd I'll be happy to stop them
again.

The link on the D-I page [1] (after next website build) and the build
overview page have been updated.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/index.html
Stephen Powell
2010-01-29 19:40:02 UTC
Post by Frans Pop
I've taken over the daily builds of Debian Installer for s390 as lophos has
been down for well over a month now.
If the service on lophos is ever reinstated, or if someone wants to set up
(and manage) the builds on a regular buildd I'll be happy to stop them
again.
The link on the D-I page [1] (after next website build) and the build
overview page have been updated.
Cheers,
FJP
[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/index.html
Hooray! It's a shame that you had to resort to this, but at least now
I know that it will be done, and that it will be done right!
Many thanks, Frans.