Missing MariaDB10 Packages for s390x
Alexander Riedel
2015-05-02 06:50:01 UTC
I am just installing Debian 8 on z, but I am missing MariaDB. I can’t find any information why it is not available for s390x.
Does anybody know the cause for that? And how can I get it for this architecture.

Thanks

Alexander
Bastian Blank
2015-05-02 09:20:01 UTC
Hi Alexander
Post by Alexander Riedel
I am just installing Debian 8 on z, but I am missing MariaDB. I can’t find any information why it is not available for s390x.
Does anybody know the cause for that? And how can I get it for this architecture.
The mariadb build fails with several broken tests on s390x[1]. Someone
needs to take a look at this problems and fix them.

Bastian

[1]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=mariadb-10.0&arch=s390x&ver=10.0.16-1&stamp=1422955799
--
Dismissed. That's a Star Fleet expression for, "Get out."
-- Capt. Kathryn Janeway, Star Trek: Voyager, "The Cloud"