imagemagick fail on s390 look like a rsvg issue
Bastien ROUCARIES
2012-07-22 22:40:01 UTC
user 670661 debian-***@lists.debian.org
usertags 670661 s390
thanks

Dear s390 user,

It seems that imagemagick fail on s390.

We believe it is a bug on rsvg lib. Could you try on porter box
rsvg-convert or rsvg-view with the svg file on the bug report #670661
?

Thanks

Bastien
Bastien ROUCARIES
2012-07-23 10:00:02 UTC
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Rino Del Campo
I have tried with rsvg-convert and the conversion output seems to be good.
Look at the attachment.
Rino
Post by Bastien ROUCARIES
usertags 670661 s390
thanks
Dear s390 user,
It seems that imagemagick fail on s390.
We believe it is a bug on rsvg lib. Could you try on porter box
rsvg-convert or rsvg-view with the svg file on the bug report #670661
?
Thanks,

It is really strange, because internally we use librsvg...

Will report upstream, but without a porter box it will be difficult
for upstream to solve...

Could you try to convert to jpeg instead of png ?

If it solve the problem lie in libpng.

Could you try with more recent version of imagemagick ?

Bastien
Rino Del Campo
2012-07-23 10:40:02 UTC
The jpeg test returns same problem with image quality. (look at the attachment...)

What do you mean by "more recent version of imagemagick"? Do you refer to
version from testing or unstable branch?

Rino