Packaging libica
Dimitri John Ledkov
2016-02-01 23:30:02 UTC
Hello,

I have packaged libica for Ubuntu, and I'm now planing to package
ibmca too. I would like to upload these into debian.

May I "join" the debian-s390 team? and use this mailing list as the
Maintainer field?
--
Regards,

Dimitri.
Philipp Kern
2016-02-07 00:00:02 UTC
Post by Dimitri John Ledkov
I have packaged libica for Ubuntu, and I'm now planing to package
ibmca too. I would like to upload these into debian.
May I "join" the debian-s390 team? and use this mailing list as the
Maintainer field?
In general this is fine with me as long as you add yourself as an
uploader. Where are updates to this package published?

Kind regards
Philipp Kern
Dimitri John Ledkov
2016-02-07 07:40:02 UTC
Post by Philipp Kern
Post by Dimitri John Ledkov
I have packaged libica for Ubuntu, and I'm now planing to package
ibmca too. I would like to upload these into debian.
May I "join" the debian-s390 team? and use this mailing list as the
Maintainer field?
In general this is fine with me as long as you add yourself as an
uploader. Where are updates to this package published?
Both libica and ibmca are sub-components of the
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencryptoki/ project.

I use dgit to push out debian packaging, thus $ dgit clone libica ->
should do the trick for example. It is currently in NEW. ibmca is in
Ubuntu NEW, and will upload into Debian, once libica clears first.
--
Regards,

Dimitri.