bad status of s390 buildd
Laszlo 'GCS' Boszormenyi
2004-10-09 22:50:06 UTC

Checking recent mozilla builds, I am happy to see it builds on mips
finally. But I also see that there is a problem with s390 buildd[1]:
[...]
0 upgraded, 70 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/24.8MB of archives.
After unpacking 81.8MB of additional disk space will be used.
dpkg: syntax error: unknown group `Debian-exim' in statusoverride file
apt-get failed.
Package installation failed
[...]

Please fix it, as the current mozilla version in Sarge has way too many
security problems.

Thanks,
Laszlo/GCS
[1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=mozilla&ver=2%3A1.7.3-5&arch=s390&stamp=1097145248&file=log&as=raw
Frank Lichtenheld
2004-10-10 13:10:11 UTC
Post by Laszlo 'GCS' Boszormenyi
Please fix it, as the current mozilla version in Sarge has way too many
security problems.
Hmm, what has this to do with the release team? Also, the package was
already in state Needs.Build again, when you wrote this mail...

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <***@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/