How to add DASD automatically
Florian Bilek
2009-02-20 12:20:08 UTC
Dear all,

Just would like to know how to enabale additional dasd that was added later
after the finalisation of the installation. When I start Debian only the
DASD that was configured during installation is online.

Zhan you very much in advance.
--
Best regards

Florian Bilek
Bastian Blank
2009-02-20 14:10:13 UTC
Post by Florian Bilek
Just would like to know how to enabale additional dasd that was added later
after the finalisation of the installation. When I start Debian only the
DASD that was configured during installation is online.
Take a look into /etc/sysconfig/hardware.

Bastian
--
Those who hate and fight must stop themselves -- otherwise it is not stopped.
-- Spock, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown
Florian Bilek
2009-02-20 14:30:13 UTC
Hello Bastian

Does this mean I simple create a new file in directory hardware with
config-ccw-0.0.0xxx and the next time it should be online?

BR Florian