Requalification of s390 for etch
Bastian Blank
2005-10-08 18:40:14 UTC
Hi folks

I've started a wiki page to start collecting info for the s390 requalification
for etch:
http://wiki.debian.org/s390EtchReleaseRecertification

The following criterions are not fullfilled:

* More developers need to certify in that they're activly developing
on this architecture.

* There are no informations available about users of the architecture.

Bastian
--
Change is the essential process of all existence.
-- Spock, "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield", stardate 5730.2
Frans Pop
2005-10-08 19:10:06 UTC
Post by Bastian Blank
I've started a wiki page to start collecting info for the s390
http://wiki.debian.org/s390EtchReleaseRecertification
Thanks for that.
Post by Bastian Blank
* More developers need to certify in that they're activly developing
on this architecture.
I've added myself as developer (d-i only)
Post by Bastian Blank
* There are no informations available about users of the architecture.
I've also added myself as user as I do also run it (if only to build udebs
and test installations, and only in Hercules).

Actually, this should be easy. You probably need only one or two examples
of production installations to have hundreds of users...

Cheers,
FJP
Bastian Blank
2005-10-08 19:20:09 UTC
Post by Frans Pop
Actually, this should be easy. You probably need only one or two examples
of production installations to have hundreds of users...
I know about BfF (Bundesamt fÃŒr Finanzen). About 150 Guests on two
machines with sarge and 1500 users.

Bastian
--
Emotions are alien to me. I'm a scientist.
-- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3