Avahi build
Sjoerd Simons
2006-01-12 18:30:32 UTC

I've uploaded an avahi-package that only build-depends on mono on archs that
actually support mono.

According to buildd.net:
s390 has marked it as not-for-us. I guess that was because of mono, so that
can be removed now.

kfreebsd-i386 has placed a Dep-Wait on mono-jit, which isn't necessary
anymore for that architecture.

Sjoerd
--
Mystics always hope that science will some day overtake them.
-- Booth Tarkington
Aurelien Jarno
2006-01-12 22:46:18 UTC
Post by Sjoerd Simons
Hi,
Hi!
Post by Sjoerd Simons
I've uploaded an avahi-package that only build-depends on mono on archs that
actually support mono.
s390 has marked it as not-for-us. I guess that was because of mono, so that
can be removed now.
kfreebsd-i386 has placed a Dep-Wait on mono-jit, which isn't necessary
anymore for that architecture.
I have just removed the Dep-Wait for kfreebsd-i386. However, it fails to
build has you can see on :
http://experimental.ftbfs.de/fetch.php?&pkg=avahi&ver=0.6.3-2&arch=kfreebsd-i386&stamp=1137099342&file=log&as=raw

I currently don't have time to investigate why, I'll have a look this
week-end.

Anyway thanks for noticing us.

Bye,
Aurelien
--
.''`. Aurelien Jarno | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
: :' : Debian developer | Electrical Engineer
Adam Thornton
2006-01-14 07:10:06 UTC
Post by Sjoerd Simons
Hi,
I've uploaded an avahi-package that only build-depends on mono on archs that
actually support mono.
s390 has marked it as not-for-us. I guess that was because of mono, so that
can be removed now.
Sorta kinda. There's a wrinkle in the s390 mono port: the 32-bit
port uses some instructions only present on the z800 and later, which
means that it only works on a subset of the machines that the s390
port itself runs on.

Adam