LED products manufacturer
Ashley Liu
2011-09-27 03:30:02 UTC
Dear buyer
This is Ashley from Shenzhen Moker Technology Co., Ltd., a professional manufacturer of LED products founded in 2007.

We have been focusing on the lighting categories of residential, commercial and public facilities, just like these, fluorescent tube, panel light, down light, spot light, track spotlight, bulb light, and flexible strips.

Staff: Over 550 people
Engineers & Technicians: 20
Monthly output: 500K
Certification: CE, ROHS, CCC, FCC
Strict quality control: Prior to shipment our products have to be tested in our photoelectricity lab with following instruments, integrating sphere photometer, EMC instrument, high voltage tester, insulation resistance tester, high and low temperature tester, vibration tester, torsion tester, etc.

Samples of new developments can be offered. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have.
Best regards
We will attend Interlight Moscow 2011: 17th International Trade Fair for Decorative & Technical Lighting
Nov 08,2011 - Nov 11,2011, welcome to visit us!
First register, free present!
Ashley Liu
Emial: ***@mokerlight.com
Mobile: +86.136.00264327
Tel: +86.755.33583268 ext:816
Fax: +86.755.27536200

www.mokertech.com
Shenzhen Moker Technology Co., Ltd.
Moker Industrial Area, Yanshan Avenue(North), Yanchuan Village, Songgang Town, Baoan District,
Shenzhen City Guang Dong, PRC 518000
EdmundBuffey
2012-05-17 03:40:01 UTC
A cult in Germany, when I first saw this it made me smile :)

I can't wait to see how many backward people will kill themselves this time
because a few hundred pages making a book are burned on a completely
differnet part in the world.
http://www.ledstrips8.com/outdoor-led-lighting-c-11.html led outdoor
lighting
http://www.ledstrips8.com/flexible-led-strip-lighting-c-32.html led strip
lights 12v
http://www.ledlight-mall.com/ LED Bulbs Wholesale
Competition is going to be tough this year when it comes to the Darwin
Award!